Cluj-Napoca Volunteer Centre Internship – call for applicants
Do you want to promote and develop volunteering at a local level?
Are you eager to be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment?
Are you an enthusiastic and positive person?
If so, Cluj-Napoca Volunteer Centre wants you!!!
We are searching for a motivated intern to become part of our team!
- involvement in the implementation of the social responsibility strategy of our organization;
- involvement in the activities implemented with and by the international group of volunteers hosted by our organization;
- involvement in the preparation of the National Volunteer Week (May 2013);
- writing and translating (Romanian-English, English – Romanian) articles for the „news” section of our website;
- promoting both local and international volunteering opportunities;
- administrative tasks related to our day-to-day activity in the office.
- Proficiency in English (written and oral);
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel); knowledge of working with image-editing programs (Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut) is an asset;
- Attention to detail and prioritizing tasks;
- Enthusiasm, ability to work both in a team and individually.
By being part of our team you would:
- work in a pleasent environment, within an intercultural context;
- have the chance to develop both on a personal and a professional level;
- have the posibility to participate in international trainings, on topics relevant to our field of activity and to your own personal interests;
- be able to put your ideas into practice (in the context of the projects our organization is implementing);
- develop communication skills,project management skills and organizational skills;
- take part in international projects (including the opportunity to participate in international mobilities implemented in these projects).
The intern will be part of the CVCN team for a period of 5 months (January-May 2013), working 3 hours a day, 3 days per week. The schedule is flexible and will be decided upon with the selected candidate (as well, the schedule is adaptable during the exam period if the selected candidate is a student).
The interested candidates are asked to send a curriculum vitae and a motivation letter (both in English) until the 5th of December at the e-mail address: email@example.com (contact person: Oana Ticle).
Please include the following message in the subject of your email „Internship application”.
Only selected candidates will be contacted on the 7th of December for a future interview that will take place in the period:10-12 December 2012.