In May 2014 took place the selection process of the 16 beneficiary organizations of the activities that are part of the “Volunteer Management from A to Z” project.The project’s aim is to increase the organizational capacity of 16 NGOs from Romania by optimize their work with volunteers.
After the call launching in 8 May, 69 nongovernmental organizations from 32 different regions of the country, subscribed to the competition. The selected organizations that will be involved in the project’s activities, including the development of public actions with the aim of promoting tolerance and fight against hate speech and all types of discrimination are the following:
• Asociatia Bumerang – Bucuresti
• Asociatia Carusel – Bucuresti
• Asociatia Eco-Silvic Nasaud – Bistrita Nasaud
• Asociatia pentru Copiii si Tineri 4U – Satu Mare
• Asociatia pentru Dialog Cultura si Sport – Hunedoara
• Asociatia Romana de Permacultura – Cluj
• Asociatia Spitalului de Psihiatrie dr.Gh. Preda Sibiu – Sibiu
• Fundatia Alpha Transilvana – Mures
• Fundatia Hospice Casa Sperantei – Brasov
• Centrul de Resurse Economice si Educatie pentru Dezvoltare – Neamt
• Centrul de Voluntariat HITI – Covasna
• Centrul pentru Dezvoltare Comunitara Durabila – Dolj
• ONG Mare Nostrum – Constanta
• Salvati Copiii Iasi – Iasi
• Serviciul de Ajutor Maltez in Romania – Cluj
• Viitor Plus – Asociatia pentru dezvoltare durabila – Bucuresti
One representative from each of the beneficiary organizations will participate during 14-19 of July at the training course “Volunteer Management from A to Z” that approaches specific elements of the volunteer coordination process.
The “Volunteer management from A to Z” project is taking place from april 2014 until march 2015 and it is financed through SEE Grants 2009-2014 , by NGO Fund in Romania (www.fondong.fdsc.ro) with a total amount of 34 942 euro. Cluj-Napoca Volunteer Center’s partners within the project are Pro Vobis – Centrul National de Resurse pentru Voluntariat and IOGT Tippetue Norway.